Mason's Many Moods

2 year old with an attitude. I love women (the softer the better) and have huge, soft brown eyes.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Potty Trained!

I am officially potty trained, though I still mess up if I get really focused on something! I got a certificate though and I have not had very many accidents. I still wear a pull-up to bed, and sometimes when we go places, but mostly I can wear underwear. I am a BIG boy!

I get to stay home with Mommy and the sissies for the next two weeks. I can sleep in and watch cartoons and destroy things around the house. Won't that be great?! I can't wait!

I grew again! I am officially in 3T jeans now. Yep, I really am a BIG boy! I need more jeans though, I think Mommy is getting me some for Christmas, but I would much rather have toys. They are more fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home