Mason's Many Moods

2 year old with an attitude. I love women (the softer the better) and have huge, soft brown eyes.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I was a big boy

I ate all of my dinner last night and I had seconds and thirds. It was really good, there were noodles and I really liked them. Usually I don't like to eat, but it all tasted SOOOOO good!

I bit Cedes this morning. That wasn't very nice of me, but we were playing and I got carried away. Mommy and Daddy werne't very happy with me and I got into trouble. I didn't like that at all.

I still haven't figured out what the big deal is about being potty trained. I don't mind wearing the diaper or having someone clean my booty for me. Besides, it's a pain to stop what I am doing to go to the restroom. I might miss something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home